Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A song is a wonderful kind of thing...

I have been dealing with sickness these last 2 days. I have been to the doctor twice and still don't feel I have the things I need to sleep. Anyway, I was feeling a bit better, kinda. I sat down at the piano. My Children's Songbook was there open to Away in the Manger. It is a very easy arrangement, so I played it a couple of times. It felt good. I played Picture a Christmas. That was good too. The for the remainder of the hour I played my favorites from that book, Popcorn Popping, To Be A Pioneer, I Wonder When He Comes Again, Whenever I hear the song of a bird, and Once There was a Snowman.
I should play the piano more often!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope you are feeling better and we see you on Monday! Those babies need you! Miss ya!