It has been a long time since I wrote a blog. This picture is back when I was still deciding what 9 patches to put in this quilt. This is the combination I decided on.
This is the 2 quilts together. I was seeing how they would look together. In this picture the red one is sewed together but not the other one.
This is when the whole center section was sewed together.
This is showing the piece I had to put in across the top and the bottom because I was short about 6 inches. I think it looks ok.
This is the striped border with a 9 patch in each corner.
This is the whole top put together. It is a twin size quilt. I am still wondering why it covers the top of my king size bed. I guess it is bedspread size.I am taking time to make an Easter skirt before I start to finish up the other quilt top.