Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Busy Summer




Time is just flying by. I knit alot. when I get a few dishrags done, I promptly find someone to give them to. I found a booklet of Baby wash clothes and have started those. I also got a pattern that is so easy I can just do it from memory. That is the pattern I like to do best. It looks good with varigated yarn and makes up the fastest.


It was great to have the whole family here for Curtis and Christine's wedding the end of May.



The weekend of the 4th of July we drove to Utah so we could make some of the arrangements for Marjorie's wedding August 15, 2009. She is marrying James Webb in the Mt. Timpanogus Temple. That is in American Fork, The town I graduated from high school in back just after the dinosaurs died off. I am looking forward to having the whole family together then also. there is a possibility that we could get a picture of all Mama and Daddy's descendants together if we are all there at the same time. I hope it happens.



We also had a little birthday thing for Aaron, Alex's son. He is 1year old today. We did his gift while we were there and they also did a little cupcake thing too. He is soo cute. I will include a picture but who knows where this blogger thing will put it. I love blogs!



No comments: