Friday, March 5, 2010

Family Pictures

Tyler at dinner after Ron's funeral Brandi, Tyler's son and Sherryl
Mama, Mark, Grandpa and Grandma Smith on their 50th wedding anniversary.

James and Marjorie


Jo, Alex and Aaron




Dinner after Ron's funeral Glorie, Martin, Eileen, Shirl J, Me, James, Marjorie, Grandma, Camille, and Grandpa







Logan, Tristin and Taylor Sunday morning after flying to Utah




Curtis taking our picture Christmas day








Curtis and Christine Trying out my new camera Christmas day











Thought I would post all the family pictures I got this last holiday season. Let's see how many I can get in here. I am still figuring this out so I hope it comes out the way I want it. I thought I had a picture of Breanna but couldn't find one.

2 comments:

Christine said...

We do not look very good... but then I remembered that we were sleeping on air mattresses the night before I was recovering from a bout with allergies. So, given the circumstances, it wasn't so bad.

sam c.hart jr said...

The angle of Curtis and Chrisitne's picture needs to be better also. Just glad we could be together this Christmas.