Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Trip

I wanted to recap the weekend. We saw alot of my side of the family when we went to Utah this Labor Day weekend. We were able to make it to the party for Logan after her baptism. It was great to see all the children. Gray's have a great back yard for relaxing and just hangin' out.


Later in the evening we went to Gloria's for dinner and hung out with them. Breanna, Marjorie and James played games for a bit.


Sunday morning I got up early and went to help/play with the boys at Alex's before the blessing. They are so sweet. Such a cute little family. Morning is the best time to play with the boys. I went back Monday morning also. They grow so fast and we were there such a short time.



Monday afternoon I helped Marjorie make curtains. I'll like her blog about that. Then for a family dinner before we had to go to the airport, We all met at In-N-Out in Orem for dinner. We had a bit of time so we went to the Golden Sponn on 800 North and 800 East. It was almost like home.

























This picture is Sean after his nap in his Stanford onies for Curtis and Christine to see. Sean is a real cuddly baby.
Things have gone well writing this blog. I think I have figured out a few things. So glad we could go to Utah this weekend and see so much family. I love to spend time with family!!!






No comments: