Sunday, December 12, 2010

A New Way To Do Pictures

I had to have Dad help me figure out a new way to do this on the new computer. Here are some of the pictures I have done tonight. This one is Scott on his skate board. He had a little paper route on Thursday mornings for awhile. He saved his money and bought this skateboard. It looks like we took this picture on a Sunday. It is in front of the house in Kearns.
This is Alex sitting at the kitchen table in Kearns. It was his 6th birthday which must have been on a Sunday too. Gloria made the Batman cake. She was into cake decorating then.
This Picture of Curtis was taken on Marjorie's birthday 1986. What a cutie!This is one of my most treasured pictures. This is what I saw as I walked into the kitchen one afternoon. I think Marjorie was trying to make bread and got carried away. Instead of getting mad at the mess, I am so thankful I grabbed the camera.
I love putting this new hobby in blogs. You can keep the pictures and comments together. More to come later.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

I love that you said you were so thankful you grabbed the camera. I try and remind myself that one day I'll laugh at the memories when I am having a particulary rough time with the kids! Loved the old pictures! So many memories!