Saturday, November 26, 2011

A really good day!

I got up this morning and got organized. I got gas and groceries, letters in the mail, meds and the potatoes I have to cook very early Monday morning. When I got home Jeff was playing spider on the computer. I tried to check my sugar but the machine acted like it needed a new battery. I went and got one while Jeff got ready to go exploring in the back country. This book has all sorts of trails from easy to difficult. We went on one that said moderate. The GPS on Jeff's new phone was incredible! It showed us right where we were and where we were going. It is crazy how fast it tells you that you are going the wrong way.
Jeff put in Santiago Peak. It took us through the whole trail. It was very steep in places and very bumpy the whole time. I got my inards jiggled real good.
When we got down out of the mountain, we went to Ruby's in San Juan. We also found the Golden Spoon down there too. They have an interesting topping, floor sweep. It is a collection of little chocolate things. I had to try a taste.
All in all a very good day. Now to enjoy just sitting still.


No comments: