Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The last roll of the first side

I am so excited to see the batting and back at this end of the quilt. It has been a long time coming. Although, I must admit I have not spent as much time working on it as I such on a consistent basis. I hope is that I can do the half of all the squares across the edge before the Christmas company arrives.This year Southern California is the destination of most of the Hart - Webb family. curtis and Christine come in on Thursday December 22. Marjorie and James will drive if the weather allows. They will get here on the 22nd also. Grandma and Martin are coming Christmas Eve for the week between Christmas and New Years. This room will become someone's bedroom for that time. The quilt will have to go up against the wall like last October when Grandma came.

Now I must get off the computer and get busy shopping for Kourtney's birthday, other Christmas shopping and getting the house ready. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing so good on these quilts! I guess our theme song for Friday will be: "Clean up, clean up, everybody clean up!" :) The quilt room I mean. we can get started on that. Then just have fun after Grandma and Martin get there.