Friday, January 4, 2013

Quilts this Christmas

Last September, after our train trip to the quilt show in San Diego, I decided I should get out the quilt top I started 7 or 8 years ago.  I should have it quilted. I took it to Lillian Lee in Laguna Hills to be machine quilted. She did a leaf pattern. It is beautiful. I did the binding around the edges. I gave it to Jeff for Christmas. The picture was taken Christmas morning.

These little quilts I made for Aaron and Sean. I had the fabric for the Cars quilt. I was lucky enough, with the help of a lady at Joann's on sale day, to find the matching flannel for the Toy Story quilt. I think they turned out cute If I do say so myself.

I still have Kourtney's bed quilt and will send it soon. Scot will send pictures for another post of that.
I Love Making Quilts

No comments: