Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

What a treat Thanksgiving weekend. Marjorie surprised us by coming home by herself Thursday morning. Thanksgiving dinner with Hardings was great. I got to show Marjorie how to purl with ther knitting, how to take the finished project off the needles and weave the end string back in.
Friday we got the stuff to finish Dad's quilt for 1/2 price on sale.
Satueday was Marjorie's birthday. We went and picked out her dress for Curtis' wedding. Then there was a birthday party at the restaurant.We met some friends of Marjorie's for the first time in 5 yearts. We also had a 10 person Pit game. What a Scream!
I drove back to Utah with Marjorie Monday. I knitted while she drove. I am on dishrag #8 now. I used the needle I sent her to finish #7. I left it for Marjorie and her roommates. I left all the knitting needles I had there. I figured they wouldn't let me take them home on the plane. I went to the knitting store. A flight attendant was right behind me in line and she said she takes knitting needles that are plastic or bamboo. So now I know. It was a great Holiday weekend

No comments: