Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Looking and finding

I looked through all the drawers in my file cabinet and dresser to find some white handkerchief's I thought I had. I found several things of interest to me. One was the letter I received form President Spencer W. Kimball. There was also a pattern to the afghan I knitted many years ago. There was also a letter from my dad (those were very rare) and my visit teach partner to my mom. It was from many years ago when she did a spotlight on me in Relief Society. How sweet. I never did find the envelopes with white hankies in it but had alot of fun looking through all the stuff from way back. I also saw the baby outfits for Scott, Alex, Marjorie and Curtis. There were plaster of paris with handprints of Curtis and Marjorie from long ago. Surprising what you can find.

No comments: