Friday, March 27, 2009

Lots going on


I'm glad it is Friday! It is time to rest recharge and get some things done for the future. I am still looking for a dress to wear to Curtis' wedding. Tomorrow is another Saturday so I will go looking again. Hopefully I will find something. It is our last week to clean the church until June so that will get me up and going. I also need to do a Costco run. I have the menu picked out for the Rehearsal dinner and most of the set-up planned. I am rethinking the table arrangement. I am anxiously awaiting the release of the new Elm Creek quilt book on Tuesday. Jeff fixed the resistance on my stationary bike and now he rides it sometimes too. I hope to have a good weekend. I will make it a good weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that picture for you or me?

Lisa said...

I love that saying!

sam c.hart jr said...

The picture is for me.