Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A new quilt project

Here are the pictures as I start another quilt project. These will be 2 quilts when I am finished using the same squares with different fabrics and backgrounds. These are the original fabrics. The purple was out of place. In a later picture, it is replaced witha light green and looks much better.
This is the fabrics for the second quilt. They hit things off right the first time.

This is what the green looks like with the fabrics. I like it much better. There is a little green in a couple of the flowers of the background. In changing the purple to green I will be making an extra set of 9 patch squares. When I am done with the 9 patches and stripes, I will have enough for 4 quilts. There will be more pictures to come soon. Happy sewing.

No comments: