Thursday, November 4, 2010

Canceled flight

Here are some interesting pictures from the Denver airport. I spent almost 4 hours there when my flight to Utah was cancelled. I was also able to talk to Anna Sanford Low, from Marjorie's Young Women's class growing up. She was traveling back to her home after a long visit to her parents. This world is getting smaller all the time.
This picture is what it looked like out of the Quizno's sandwich shop. The other 2 pictures are of a courtyard in the middle of the concourse I was waiting in.



I set the alarm on my cell to wake up in time for my flight. I slept thru it for about 15 miutes. When I woke up and realized it was my phone that was ringing, there was a medic alert cart in front of me that left after I sat up and realized it was time to get in line to board my flight.
After we got to Salt Lake my suitcase was not on the luggage carousel. I took comfort in the fact I had 1 change of clothes and my diabetic supplies with me. It took an hour and a half to get someone from the airline down to the baggage claim to research where it was. After several suggestions to look in the back room that was right behind them, the door was opened and there was my suitcase. I was glad to be on the way to the rest of my vacation.


No comments: