Saturday, September 10, 2011

Realization Moment

Last night as I was quilting next to the large triangle along the edge, I decided I needed to figure out what I was going to do in that space. Then I looked to the triple borders on the other side of it and the same thought came to mind. I bought a stencil at the last quilt show I went to in July so I know what I am doing with the outside border. The AAAAHHHH!!! moment came when I thought I have to do it NOW!!! I am not going to do the center of this quilt and then put it up like this again to do the other borders..


When I roll this quilt, it will be done. The only other thing I will have to do is bind the edges of the whole quilt after ALL the sections are done.


So this morning I went to Joann's and got a 3 inch stencil for the triple border, a plastic template grid to made for the large triangles, stripe, and plain squares along with a soapstone marking pencil. I should be set now for a good long time.

No comments: